Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shelter From the Storm - God's Arms

"When the storms of life are raging, and the billows roll, I'm glad He shall hide me in His arms."
- Safe in His Arms

Safe in the Master's arms is where I want to be when storms break out in my life.  The time to seek shelter is not as the storm is in full force, but before you even know a storm is approaching.  In order to be in position when the storm hits, you must stay in your place and not go outside the shelter.

Whether you are on a mountain top or in a deep valley, the safest place in all the world is in the will of God. 

"When I am in God's arms, the devil can't find me." - Safe in His Arms 

He may know where you are in the building, but his access is cut off when you are wrapped in God's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I pray that you received something insightful that will bless you throughout your life.